Friday 13 January 2012

Fit and Healthy: A Wish

I've started running, I'm in training for a race. I am so unfit it's not funny. Once upon a time I was a girl who liked to use her legs and I ran for miles. I didn't even think about it, I would just run. I was also slightly anorexic at that time even though I didn't really know it. Now I am like an old woman who has just discovered her legs and I huff and puff like the big bad wolf. I cannot believe that I am this unfit. I shall not obsess though I shall just work hard. I'm feeling enthusiastic that this new exercise regime will allow me to stay in control of myself. I really do want to enjoy getting and being fit. It would be amazing if I could just have the body that I want; outer strength matching innner strength.




No comments:

Post a Comment