Tuesday 31 January 2012

Smoooothies!

I'm feeling the benefit of being that little bit healthier, doing exercise and getting a good fruit intake via smoothies. They have become my number 1 drink and I am managing to overcome my processed sugar binges, that in itself feels great, like a real achievement. Plus I have lost a couple of pounds and my skin is looking healthier. I prefer to drink rather than eat. It really has given me a better mindset.

So smoothies feel like January's blessing. It somehow has given me the confidence to try making other healthy foods/drinks so I may just try my hand at making some chai tea. Maybe that can be February's drink choice! Hmmm, I wonder if I could somehow make a new drink each month. Would it work? Could I actually do it. Maybe that can be my fun challenge for each month. Cos let's face it I'll need a winter warmer drink. I hate winter and I know that this summer devotion to smoothies may not make it through those bitterly cold winter months when all I wanna do is warm up my body and feel cosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment